Sarah G. Sauble
Attorney at Law
Direct Office Line: 804-522-0065
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to joining Breit Biniazan, Attorney Sarah Sauble worked on the defense side handling a variety of personal injury, premises liability, and product liability matters. Defending major retailers, including Fortune 100 companies, Sarah gained a great deal of invaluable litigation experience, but she felt discontent that her “big wins” amounted to saving large corporations sums of money that are close to meaningless to that company, but would have been extraordinarily meaningful to the Plaintiff on the other side of the case. Sarah is excited to bring her vigorous advocacy to help advance the injury cases of clients.
A New Jersey native, Sarah came to Richmond to attend the University of Richmond School of Law, where she was a finalist in the Carrico Moot Court Board Competition and a semi-finalist in the Client Counseling and Negotiation Competition. Due to her strong performance in bankruptcy courses, Sauble was selected by the University of Richmond faculty to receive the American Bankruptcy Institute Medal of Excellence.
Sarah is a member of the John Marshall Inns of Court, the Moot Court Board Internal Committee, and a volunteer for the Veterans and Military Law Association.
Standing Up to the Big Guys for Everyday Virginians
Having worked in insurance defense, Sarah has a unique ability to anticipate defenses and build strong personal injury cases on her clients’ behalf. Furthermore, her research skills and strong advocacy make her an incredible asset to the firm.
As a member of the Breit Biniazan team, Sarah is excited about the opportunity to fight for injured plaintiffs against corporate defendants and help her clients recover damages that will be meaningful and life-changing.
Sarah is married to another attorney and they’re the proud parents of a rescue mutt named Tuna. In her free time, she enjoys reading, cooking, exploring wineries around Virginia, and collecting local wine to share with friends and family. Sarah also fosters rescue dogs and, as a resident of the Museum District, volunteers as the Sponsorship Chair for the Museum District Association’s annual Home and Garden tour.
The National Trial Lawyers - Top 40 Under 40 - 2023
The National Trial Lawyers is a professional organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from across the country who exemplify superior qualifications as civil plaintiff or criminal defense trial lawyers. This national organization provides networking opportunities, advocacy training, and the highest quality educational programs for trial lawyers.
- J.D., University of Richmond School of Law (2019)
- B.S., Gettysburg College (2016)
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 – 2023
- Finalist in the Carrico Moot Court Board Competition
- Semi-Finalist in the Client counseling and Negotiating Competition
- American Bankruptcy Institute Medial of Scellence
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Richmond Women’s Bar Association, Member
- Sponsorship Committee
- John Marshall Inns of Court, Member
- Moot Court Board Internal Committee, Member
- Client Counseling and Negotiation Board, Member
- Veterans and Military Law Association, Volunteer
- VTLA’s Med School for Trial Attorneys – Speaker “Voir Dire and Pre-Conceived Notions of Alternative Medicine” (May 17, 2023)
- Sponsorship Chair for the Museum District Association’s annual Home and Garden tour